Thursday, April 13, 2006

Those who do, do. Those who don't, talk about it.

So, I'm not saying a thing, other than for the first time in a little while my writing is going really well, and despite all my other commitments I am going to try my damn hardest to get things moving along.

Even if I don't get anything published, I want a nice collection of rejection letters, because at the end of the day, that's further than most people will get.

"I tried didn't I? At least I did that."

In other news, Marvel are publishing a new Heroes for Hire series, because they figured they didn't have enough books selling below 20k.

Awesome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unless you can convince me otherwise on this here blog, I'll steer clear of that Heroes for Hire series, as I don't have the money to waste.

BTW, good luck on the writing!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the writing, I sure as hell want to see what you can offer.

Anonymous said...

Do you have that Sonic comic issue scan? I still need it for a misogynistic rant.

Also - Fix your link. Link ME!